Admission to all the diploma courses at this Institute made by centrally through Haryana State Technical Education Society Counseling on the merit of Qualifying Exam i.e. 10th class. After that conducting Online off-campus counselling by NIC at the website http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in
Pass in 10th examination from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35% marks – (Subject to change by State Govt. decision if any)
BASIS OF ADMISSIONS: The admission to Diploma (Engg.) courses will be on the basis of merit of qualifying exams i.e. 10th class. Ranks based on inter-Se-Merit of 10th class.
The candidates will have to participate in Online Off-campus counselling by NIC on http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in for final seat allotment, after paying counselling fee of Rs.500/- at http://www.hstes.org failing which candidate will not be entertained for counselling.
For Lateral Entry
All those candidates who have passed ITI at least with Two year (who passed 10th level school-leaving examination before admission to ITI courses), 10+2 (vocational) or 10+2 with PCM would be eligible for consideration for lateral entry in the session 2019-20 in various Diploma Engineering courses only as per the compatibility of the courses as mentioned in the prospectus of DET/DET(L)-2019.
Candidates who have appeared /are appearing in the qualifying ITI or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational examination to be held during the current session shall also be eligible to apply for admission subject to the condition that the candidate proves his/her eligibility criteria at the time of reporting at the allotted institute.
BASIS OF ADMISSIONS:
Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme who fulfils all other conditions for admission shall be made on the basis of merit in their entrance examination DET(L) – 2019. On the basis of rank obtained DET(L)- 2018, candidates will have to participate in Online Off-campus counselling by NIC on http://www.tehadmissions.gov.in for final seat allotment, after paying counselling fee of Rs.500/- at http://www.hstes.org failing which candidate will not be entertained for counselling.
The institute offers a wide range of course which are designed by taking in to consideration the special needs of the market and the industry.
The following courses are running from 2019-20 Session with total intake of 300 as per detail given below:
|2.||Multimedia and Animation||60|
Revised admission Instructions by Govt.
The government of Haryana issued following new instructions which are useful for admission :
- Replacement of affidavit by self declaration
- Criteria for OBC raising of Financial Limits 4.50 lacs to 6 lacs.
- Regarding issuance of certificate for SC, BC and OBC candidate on the pattern of Central Govt Proforma for Govt. central Job.
It is for information that from the session 2019-20 admission in three year diploma courses in Polytechnics are totally on merit basis of qualifying exams ( i.e.10th class).
Eligibility and Basis of Admission in Diploma Courses for the Session 2019
1 . Diploma Engineering (including HGST, KM and TFW Categories)
- 10th with 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category).
- Compulsory pass in Maths & Science subjects.
Basis of Admission : Inter-se-merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination
- Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry (including TFW Category)
Eligibility :10+2/ ITI (02 years)
Basis of Admission : Rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) to be conducted by HSTES in June, 2018.
Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category)
Eligibility : 10+2 (PCM/ PCB) with 35 % marks.
Basis of Admission : Inter-se-merit of Qualifying Examination.
Up to session 2015-16, admissions in Diploma (Engg.) Course were made on the basis of Rank of Diploma Entrance Test (DET). From the session 2016-17 onward, admissions in Diploma (Engg.) Course shall be made on the basis of Merit of Qualifying Examination.
- Information Brochure:The information brochures of all Diploma Courses i.e. Diploma Prospectus – 2018 will be available online at HSTES website www.hstes.org.in in 2nd or 3rd week of April.
- Application Form: Applications for admissions in all the courses shall be invited online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
Diploma (Engg.) Lateral entry TFW(Tution Fees Waiver) scheme.
Admissions in TFW Category shall be made on the basis of Rank of DET (L)-2018, so candidates applying for this category must apply/ appear in DET (L)-2018. Further, the candidates must deposit the Printout of Online Filled Application Form for TFW Category along with relevant documents/ proof of deposit of the Entrance Test Fee at HSTES, Panchkula as per latest schedule (please visit www.hstes.org.in) .
The candidate must upload the following documents along with the online application form:
- Colored Photograph of the candidate.
- Specimen Signature of the candidate.
For any enquiry/ help regarding applying online, Entrance Test, counseling etc. candidates may contact nearby Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics or HARYANA STATE TECHNICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY (Under Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana) Bay Nos.: 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana (Toll Free: 18004202026)
For the admission in diploma courses the tentative schedule by HSTES given on their website
www.hstes.org.in or you may click on link given below:
The candidates, at the time of reporting at allotted institutes must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/Testimonials alongwith three sets of duly attested photocopies of these and coloured photograph with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting at the allotted institution, will forfeit his/ her claim to admission.
- Original and duly self attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination i.e. 10th and 10+2 or 10+2 as the case may be. In case, DMC of Qualifying Examination has not been issued by the concerned Board the result of the Qualifying Examination can be verified from the official website of the concerned Board.
- Inter-se-Merit/ Rank card of qualifying examination declared by HSTES (for Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy) and DET (L) Rank card (for Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry).
- Admit Card of DET (L)-2017.
- Character Certificate: (a) Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying examination from School/College as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per Annexure-XV. (b) Private Candidates: Candidates, who have p a s s e d the q u a l i f y i n g examination a s private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations as per Annexure-VII, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-IX, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-X.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as perAnnexure-XI, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children and Grand-children of Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-XII, if applicable. 31
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/ Disabled/ Discharged Military/ Para-Military Personnel/ ExServicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces – Annexure-V.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces-AnnexureXVI.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness- Annexure-XIV.
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the Student Annexure – XVIII.
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the Parent/ Guardian Annexure – XIX.
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case TFW quota candidates)
- Coloured Photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size)
- Aadhar Number (or Enrolment No.). In case Aadhar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- Proof of counselling fees deposition in bank.
- Admission fees for Girls & TFW = Rs. 3100/- and for others = Rs. 4600/-
All the above documents must be attested and be in triplicate (Three sets). Bring original documents for verification.
Fee Structure for all Diploma Course at GP Panchkula
The student can pay his/her fees through POS( By swiping Credit/Debit Card) or you can deposit fees in bank also.
Admission Fees Structure for First semester
|Category||Other than TFW & Girls||TFW||Girls|
|Development Fund||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/||Rs. 750/-|
|Student Fund||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 1500/-||—||—|
|Security (Refundable)||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Building Fund||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 4600/-||Rs. 3100/-||Rs. 3100/-|
Fees Structure (from Second to Sixth semester) per semester
|Category||Other than TFW & Girls||TFW||Girls|
|Development Fund||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Student Fund||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 1500/-||—||—|
|Total Fees||Rs. 2850/-||Rs. 1350/-||Rs. 1350/-|
Post Admission Instructions
POST ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS & RULES of GP Panchkula
For each student to enjoy the full benefits of the facilities placed at his disposal, he must abide by the rules and regulations of the institution. These are solely designed to safeguard the welfare and privileges of students and those of the fellow students and are liable to change without notice from time to time. The students are advised to keep themselves informed about the day-to-day instructions given to them through notice boards and Institute website at www.gppanchkula.ac.in . A plea of ignorance of any rule cannot be accepted as an excuse for breaking it.
Any student of first semester absenting from class on the very first day without notice or without adequate reasons is liable to be removed from the rolls of the Institute by the Principal.
- Students are expected to behave with decorum and to pay due respects to their faculty and other staff members. Every member of staff has the authority to forbid disorderly behaviour either within or outside the Institution and must be immediately obeyed by students in such circumstances. Students failing to observe this clause are liable to be punished with levy of fines and even expulsion from the Institution.
- Talking loudly, loitering or congregating in the institute premises or any other mode being a source of disturbance and annoyance to others is not permitted.
- Smoking, consuming of alcohol, Tobacco is not allowed either in the Institution, Examination Hall, or in the hostel premises. Any student found committing breach of this rule shall be expelled from the Institution summarily.
- Late arrival or early departures from a class are recorded as absence from the class for the period concerned.
- It is misdemeanor, to interfere with any apparatus or enter any department other than directed, is not allowed.
- No student has any authority over the employees of the Institution, Survey instruments, tools and other apparatus/equipment of laboratories and workshops must be left in good order after use. Damage caused due to mishandling shall be charged as fine.
- All students must attend any industrial visit arranged for them unless previously exempted by the Principal and notes on the visit shall be submitted within a fortnight after visits.
- Students themselves only are responsible for their own belongings/property whilst in the Institution and Hostel premises. No responsibility shall be accepted for any loss or damage to student’s property.
- Student shall observe all safety precautions. The Polytechnic is not responsible for accidents for whatever nature in the Polytechnic or Hostel or Workshop or Laboratories or during the tours organized for the students.
- The studies at the Institute require attention and diligence on the part of students. A student neglecting his studies and showing unsatisfactory progress, will be given two warnings after which if he fails to improve, he will be liable for expulsion from the Institution.
- The Conduct inconsistent with general ethics or persistent neglect of work or failure to respond promptly to official notices shall be punished with levy of fines and even expulsion from the Institution.
- Students are advised to deposit all cash with the Local Post Office /Bank and draw the requirements from time to time. The institution is not responsible for any loss by theft or otherwise.
- No Institute society shall be formed without the permission of the Principal.
- The decisions of the Principal shall be final in all matters concerning the Institute’s administration and regulation.
- The Rules and Regulations/Instructions framed by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana shall have superseding effect over the provisions and representations made in this prospectus. A copy of such Rules and Regulations will be maintained in the institute’s library and should be referred to by each student. Any amendments or modifications in the rules will be kept in the library office of the Principal of the Institution for the reference of the students for making themselves up to date in respect of such amendments.
- Legal disputes, if any, to the level of session court are subject to the Jurisdiction of the place of centralized admission.
Uniform: The students of the Polytechnics are required to strictly abide by the rules pertaining to uniform as given below. Every student shall equip himself/herself with the necessary sets of uniform. Non-compliance may lead to imposition of fines.
Boys: Grey Shirt, Black Pant, Black Shoes
Girls: Gray Ladies Suit or Grey Shirt, Black Pant, Black Shoes
Library and Reading Room: Each Institute maintains a good collection of books of technical, professional and general interest. The students are allowed to use of these books freely under the following regulations:-
- Books must be returned or got renewed within 15 days, but the Librarian may summon the return to any book earlier and when urgently required.
- Fine as per Library rules will be imposed for every book returned late.
- Students will be required to pay the cost of books, if lost by them. Fine as per library rules shall also be imposed.
- Marking on books, defacing or tearing of paper is not permitted and the defaulters will ordinarily be required to pay the price of the book.
- Technical journals are only provided in the Reading Room for the students.
Students Extra Curricular Activities: The Institution provides facilities for different kinds of extracurricular activities of the students like Sports, Games, Hobby Club, Music and Dramatic Club etc. Every student can take part in one or more of the activities provided. The Institutions are equipped with modern teaching aids. The instructional work is supplemented with film shows mostly of technical character for the benefit of the students.
Medals and Prizes: Every year a number of medals and prizes for proficiency in various subjects and extracurricular activities are awarded to the students on the basis of each semester/year activities of each discipline by the Institution.
Medical Aid: GP Panchkula has first-aid facilities.
Conclusion: With admission into the institute, there begins a period of great responsibilities, He/she should recognize that the success of his/her carrier depends largely upon his/her own purpose, industry and determination to make the best use of the opportunities offered. The Institute offers instructions and allows the use of equipment. Teachers and others are ready to help with encouragement and advice and it will be up to the student to derive greatest advantage from facilities offered to him/her. He/she should be prepared to do hard work and bear hard life.